Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

TSV





I have been getting up to Taos Ski Valley just every weekend to get some shoots done. I'm taking a break right now. God thought I deserved a broken toe. So just chillin right now. I think I need it though. It has slowed me down and allowed me to focus on some other things.
Before last week when I broke my middle toe, I hooked up with Juaquin Wilson one weekend and got my sister up there the next weekend to snap some much need photos.
Juaquin is living in Hawaii now and will still kick my ass when we hike the ridge, not even faded. While I'm trying to keep up, I end up hiking trough waste high snow thanks to my 40lbs. camera back pack. Plus I'm getting to heavy. Juaquin knew the spot. We found an untouched line off the West basin. It was a good day.
The next weekend I got my sister up there for some " girls groomer shoots". The weather was not on my side, even though it was supposed to be blue bird. None the less, we got some shots. She is as good in front of the camera as she is behind it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment